A Few Travel Essentials
We’ve been planning a business trip for next month and it inspired us to gather a few travel essentials.
1. A good pair of headphones: When we are busy traveling for work and get limited down time, it’s important to use the time on a plane to catch up on emails, listen to music or watch a movie.
2. A sleek wallet: We try to travel light and pack items that are extremely versatile. Having a wallet that can be used as a clutch for evening business dinners is perfect.
3. A perfect manicure: When attending meetings, it’s very important to have manicured nails. We like neutrals as they work well for work and play.
4. A great scarf: The perfect accessory to carry not only in winter but summer as well. It is great to use on the plane (planes are always so cold) or wrap over a dress in the evening. Don’t leave home without it!
5. A classic pump: Nothing like the right pair of shoes to make us feel in control. A classic black pump is a must in every wardrobe. I love the patent leather; it is easier to keep clean and a bit edgy.
6. A stylish iPad case: I don’t need to say that the iPad is a must for every business trip. We use it to take notes, check email, watch movies, gather inspiration and create our schedules. So it’s only appropriate that something we use so frequently is well-protected and stylish as well!
7. A work bag: We are both bag ladies and tend to have a lot of stuff. A great tote like the J. Crew one here is deep enough to hold our iPad, travel items and magazines of course.
Bose Headset Quiet Comfort 15 | Lodis London Primadonna Wallet | OPI Nail Polish Designer…De Better | JCrew Scarf Refined Silk-Cashmere | Gucci Pumps Noah High Heal Pointed Toe | Ted Baker iPad Case Hoola | JCrew Tote Edie